.

Monday, June 14, 2010

TWO HUNDRED FIFTY-THREE.

Two things happened to me today:

1. I forgot my keys in my apartment. I didn't drop them. Didn't lose them. I left them on top of the table, right next to where my purse was supposed to be. I know.

2. I had a peanut butter and jelly intervention. Mostly jelly. Which was involves a long story about sixth grade that is just ... gross.

BUT but it was one of those perfect opportunities to show a little of the taste side of PHI. Anarchy in a jar was founded by Laena McCarthy and turns out a seasonal array of flavorful jams, jellies, preserves and chutneys that include Grapefruit Marmalade with Smoked Salt, Hot Fireman's Pear Jam with hints of cinnamon and subtle smokiness from chipotle peppers and the exceptional Strawberry Balsamic Jam. They're all made from local, handpicked ingredients produced from the Brooklyn Grange Farm and jars run from $5-$9. Read more here.

No comments: