.

Monday, May 10, 2010

ONE HUNDRED NINETY-THREE.

I know, I know. I have waxed on and on about tumblr, back in the day, like it was something to talk about on Christmas morning. I still love tumblr, don't get me wrong, and have had to go through several intervention periods where I had to stop looking through the different blogs - like SHOELUST, where I would salivate over shoes that I'd kill to own (but you know, I have to pay my rent ...) and then there are the random craft pages, blogs dedicated to Michael Buble being stalked by a raptor.

But then there are blogs like Hello New York who ultimately show you some incredible images of the city, the kind of image that both serve as iconic and romantic view of the city, whether it be within the city or just passing by. Definitely take the time to go through them.

No comments: