.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

ONE HUNDRED NINETY-EIGHT.

I ... don't know how to feel about this? Ironically, it's funny that I decide to take a break now and update the blog, as I try and work out some language for a project. Stumbling on the P-tree (I know.) may mean (I know.) that the universe is trying to tell me something.

But P-tree (okay, okay, I'm giggling.) is a concept by designer Sam van Veluw that seems to be trying to reinvent the inevitable confrontation you may have with a dirty toilet during your favorite music festival. And you know dirty toilets are limited to just music festivals ... but it's kind of an ingenious concept if you think about it, and unfortunately, I'm thinking about it, trying to provide a way of avoiding that moment alone with the enclosed space of doom. It goes to show you that design takes all aspects of life into consideration. My one complaint? Nobody needs to watch.

No comments: